Are you struggling to stay fit during lockdown? Perhaps you might have found it hard to get up from the couch and actually get your body moving. Well you’re not alone.
To begin with, would you like to know an exercise we can ALL start doing right now? Well, here’s one to exercise the mind- number crunching.
Did you know that less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day(hhs.gov). Perhaps you are wondering (like me) what the rest of the 95% are up to! Maybe, some workout for longer and others not at all. Whether you’re part of these statistics or not, here are some ways to stay fit and healthy.
1. Changing your mindset
Believing in yourself is important, so take things one small step at a time.
2. Altering your diet
3. Workouts online
4. Making sacrifices
Sometimes you have to give up some stuff to see results. Even if it means spending less time on technology, so you can fit in your daily exercise plan.
5. Don't give up
Staying determined is very important especially when it starts to get hard. So, even if you’re struggling to walk uphill and someone suddenly runs past you, like they’re on wheels or something, don’t be discouraged!
Hi, i’m Zoe and I like playing basketball. It’s a great way to stay active whilst having fun. I hope you enjoyed my blog.
Copyright © 2021 Ayodele